1. Open an internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and navigate to http://www.visd.com
2. Click on the Staff Login link in the upper right corner of the page
3. Enter your VISD network username and password and click Login
4. This will take you to the Global Protect SSL-VPN Download page for the VISD VPN.
5. Click on the Operating System version you are running and download the application.
6. Follow the installation steps of the application, pressing yes to any prompt your computer may pop up with for security.
7. Find the application on your computer, “Global Protect”, and launch it.
8. Put in your VISD network username and password, click “remember me” check box. In the portal type in “22.214.171.124”, click apply.
9. It will then log you in, click continue if you get a pop up window stating a certificate issue.
10. Once connected you will be able to access internal websites as if at a district building, you may use any current bookmarks.
11. When done, bring back up the program, click file and disconnect to get back to your normal internet connection.
12. To gain access again, simply launch the “Global Protect” application, click file and connect.
Click Here to enter Staff Login